Welcome to a brand new year of club domination! Based on majority opinion, Spring meetings will be held every other Tuesday at 5:00pm.
The first meeting will be Tuesday the 26th at 5:00pm in Ecology (exact location TBA).
Coming up in our January schedule:
- Tour of UGA Research Greenhouses (confirmed but date TBA)
- Ecology Club “assasins” game
- EHS Club/Ecology Club Film “Festival” (confirmed but dates TBA)
- Group Potluck at Dr. Jim Richardson’s house (Jan. 27th 6pm)
- ACC Green Life Expo (Jan. 29, 30)
Coming after January:
- Spring Break group trip
- Pigeon Mountain caving/rock climbing trip
- Mini-BRAG/camping trip to Washington, Georgia (Misha’s property)
- IM-field chimney nights
The Ecology Club has been published! Check out the excerpts from Herpetelogical Review, attached. Records are from last year’s Spring Hollow retreats.
FYI: Student volunteers are needed for the Green Life Expo. Free tshirt! See attached and let us know. They could use help in the children’s area and with recycling/composting.
As always, meetings are clothing-optional and pet friendly. See you there!
Mark and Georgia